A Good Grief Network podcast with hosts Aimee Lewis-Reau and Laura Schmidt.
Weekly updates dealing with big existential questions concerning the state of the world. Tune in and don’t forget to subscribe and rate us on ITUNES. If you like our work and want to help, check out our Patreon page and consider becoming a patron of ours!
- Episode 6: Ten Steps to Resilience in a Chaotic Climate
- LaUra and Aimee explain their 10 step program that leads to psychosocial resilience from systemic existential threats.
- Episode 5: Why Grieve?
- Aimee and LaUra dive into their definition of grief and reflect on its importance for establishing individual resilience.
- Episode 4: How Personal Grief Shapes Activism
- Aimee and LaUra share some tools they use to re-engage in activism when the despair seems suffocating.
- Episode 3: WHY Good Grief?
- LaUra and Aimee explain the origins of the Good Grief Network.
- Episode 2: Showing Up & The Shame Game
- LaUra and Aimee discuss what it means to “show up” in our lives, as activists, and for others.
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Welcome to Episode One of the WHY?!? A Good Grief Network Podcast. Each week, Aimee Lewis-Reau and LaUra Schmidt answer questions about their progress on their book.