Aimee and Laura chat about their second week on the road where they presented at the Uplift Climate Conference in Albuquerque, NM. They were joined by a reporter, Avi Scher from NYC, where they presented practices and tactics for build community and psychosocial resilience.
They chat about entering the flow state, emergence, standing on the shoulders of giants, and how inspiration and truth act as guides.
They challenge you to answer these questions:
1) What unique skills do you possess?
2) What makes you feel alive & inspired?
3) How do you practice vulnerability?
4) What emotions arise when you’re crying?
5) If you knew you couldn’t fail, what would you most want to do for the healing of the world?
6) What resources, inner & outer, do you have that could help #5 come to life?
Good Grief Network Wishlist: http://a.co/3BwEwCe
Buy GGN A Cup Of Coffee: www.ko-fi.com/goodgriefnetwork
Follow Us On Social Media:
- Twitter: @GoodGriefNetwk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/goodgriefnetwork/
- Instagram: @GoodGriefNetwork
Sign Up To Participate in the 10-Step Program Digitally: https://www.goodgriefgroup.org/octobersteps
10 Step Program Manual: https://www.goodgriefgroup.org/stepprogram